Received an invite to the Summit 2010 “Creating Climate Wealth” from the event coordinators – thought I’d share:
How can you use your business know-how to make a difference in the fight against climate change?
Join representatives from GE, CODA Automotive, and many of today’s fastest growing climate wealth creators at the Creating Climate Wealth Summit at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business on April 20–22, 2010. Collaborate with business executives, government leaders, finance experts and successful entrepreneurs to find solutions to the challenges facing our climate and our economy.
Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business will host the Summit. Registrants will participate in active, facilitated discussions within six different industries tracks, through which this inaugural summit targets to reduce at least six gigatons of carbon emissions by 2020. In addition, keynote speeches include:
- Richard Branson, Founder and Chairman, The Virgin Group
- Jigar Shah, CEO, Carbon War Room
- Lisa Jackson, EPA Administrator
- Jose Maria Figueres, former President of Costa Rica and CEO of the World Economic Forum
- Craig Cogut, Founder and Co-Manager of Pegasus Capital Advisors
- Sunil Paul, Founder of Spring Ventures and Gigaton Throwdown
- Wesley Clark, Chairman, US Investment Bank Rodman & Renshaw
There will also be plenary sessions and facilitated industry working groups – focusing on eight market segments from Biofuels to Sustainable Agriculture. This program is more than just a convening of industry leadership, it’s a group that’s committed to a specific goal – to create a time bound road map on emission reduction and job creation with measureable objectives and by market segment.
Creating Climate Wealth’s speaker and attendee list continue to draw influential market movers from across industries. Enjoy all the benefits of summit registration (visit Creating Climate Wealth website here for more details).