Organized by Greentech Media, the upcoming Networked Solar Conference will highlight the convergence of renewable energy and the smart grid. Industry experts from both fields will be on hand to answer questions such as:
- How is the Smart Grid evolving, and what values will it bring to utilities and consumers?
- How are innovations in solar tech and systems enabling the convergence of solar and smart grid?
- What impact does renewable energy have on the utility grid today, and tomorrow?
- How is solar a critical part of utility renewables portfolio?
- How will this convergence of solar and smart grid enable jobs growth?
The conference will be held on January 25-26, 2011, in Jersey City, NJ. What can you expect? Insights from Wall Street financial experts, policy makers of New Jersey, and leading industry research analysis of GTM Research.
What is the future of the convergence of renewable energy and the smart grid?